Total Pageviews
Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Twinny pie :*
We may not look totally the same, think, speak and move like real twins usually are, but we understand and know each other very well. She understands how i feel, if i'm happy, sad, angry or pissed. My sister knows me too well that i find it too hard to hide my feelings from her. I can't stop myself from talking to her about my problems and she'd always help me with it and would advice me on what to do. I can always count on her ;) and i'd do the same thing with her too. I'd listen to her and try to see her point of view. I'd try to lighten up her mood if she's so mad. We'd talk about nonsense stuffs and laugh so hard about the crazy moments that we had. This is girl is just amazing. Love her to bits! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment