Memories and experiences are kept. They don't fade no matter how hard we try to forget them. Those happy memories that brought tears into my eyes both of joy and of sadness. We can't take back memories nor can we rewind them. And all of us know, that once something happened, it cannot happen again. It may be a good or a bad thing, but both memories has to be accepted. This is how I felt when I was hanged ten stories high wearing all those ropes and safety gears and was immediately dropped off the ground. The feeling of falling wasn't nice. I could feel myself getting numb, seriously. I could just die out there because of the fear that I had, geeez. But in the end, I was ecstatic. It may not happen again, but surely, the memory and experience that I had is kept here inside my heart :')
 |
| Surf's up! :D |
 |
| Free fall :O |
 |
| Zoom Away ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment