Total Pageviews

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Se(ugh)nior Life

I always thought that senior year would be the most amazing and most chill year of my high school life. But i guess i am wrong for jumping into that conclusion. My life was never chill when my first day of being a senior came. There's just so much schoolwork to do, i don't even have free weekends anymore, and so many responsibilities since i am a CAT officer and at the same time, a class officer. I don't know how i will be able to survive this year but i'm trying, giving and doing my best with all the things that i am doing and have to do. I remember when i was a sophomore, school was very chill for me. I didn't put much effort on my studies yet i still had a good grade. But now, i really have to pay attention in class, study well, do the things i am expected to do and be serious because if i won't, well we both know what's gonna happen to me. Yes, you got that right, i'm going to fail and my parents wouldn't like it if that would happen. I don't know if it's because of the new grading system why i am so pressured with school or if it's because of the fact that i'm going to college in a few months. Hmmm i think both. Alright, i'll keep this short. I still have to make my notes for our Mastery Test this coming Wednesday to Friday. Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment