Total Pageviews

Friday, 26 September 2014

Cope Up With Stress

Stress? I am always stressed. How i cope up with it? I don't even know how. It's like here i am ranting about all the work that i have to do yet i'm still working on it. You get it? I don't wanna do it but i'm doing it because i have to. I always force myself to do things anyway. There are times that i just lay down on my bed, think about the work that i have to do then i'd cry because i just wanna rest for awhile but i know i don't have time to do so because schoolwork always come first. You feel me? Now that i'm saying all these, i bet you think i'm crazy. Well, guess what, school makes me crazy and i don't know how to make myself sane again (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment